Vissla Seven Seas 50-50 4/3 Mens Fullsuit ¹⁸/₁₉
Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• BLH & ASP & DKG colorway features smoothy panels on front and back. Take extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Vissla Seven Seas 50-50 4/3 Mens Fullsuit MW43A7F5
|Features||Fullsuit, 4/3 MM, Chest Zip, GBS Seams, Mens|